Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Bachelorette Weekend :)

It has been a while since my last blog
but I just had to put these pictures up...

2 weeks ago was my bachelorette "weekend"
we rented a house in Atlantic City,
had a bunch of my girlfriends come down
& had a FABULOUS time!!!!!


Our house

a block from the beach

Gift bags <3




Niki & Sue

Friday Night = Margarita Night
Krista, Aimee, Carrie, Niki & Sue


Some shopping on Saturday...


Saturday Night = Party Night
Jess & Lisa


Opening gifts...




Carrie & Niki

LOVE my sash!!!

Future Mrs. Drissel :)

My lovely sister

My mommy & sis

My girls
xoxo


Gorgeous flowers from Mom

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What fun! I love the cute banner. I'm sure the good memories of your weekend will last a lifetime.

Sally and Paul said...

You all look so glamorous! Glad you all had such a good time!