Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yay for camping!!!

Sorry it took so long to post anything new
but I finally got some free time... all 10 minutes of it!!!
So here are some new pics...

We went camping with our friends Niki & Asa
in PA, on Memorial Day Weekend.

Since I'm such a city girl,
it took Ry a while to convince me
but I'm so glad he did...
even though it was a short trip
I had an awesome time!

I even climbed some rocks!!!


This is our little set up...

Our brand new tent on the right...
other campers on the back

Cool shot

Me & Ry after our hike...

Me, Niki & Sissy (the hairy chihuahua)

The view from the top if the cliffs...


Ry & Ace checking out the cliffs...

Ry getting ready to climb...

That little white & brown spec up top is Ryan...

~150' high wall

All the way up... yay for Ry!!!

So I couldn't watch and not try it...
I borrowed Ryan's harness and went up myself :)

I only made it half way up the big wall...
it was actually scarier than I thought.
But still super fun!!


For more pictures & video click here.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pictures Marcela. I loved them. He was really high up, wasn't he. I'm glad you tried it. Maybe someday I'll have a chance too.

Erika said...

I can't believe Nikki brought her dog! Good for you to climb such a wall, I don't know if I would be brave enough to try that! Good for you girl!

Sally and Paul said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Come on out to Utah for somemore fun. Eric and Jackie go jeeping, 4-wheeling and camping often.

{natalie} said...

holy cow, i didn't know ryan was a rock climber. that wall looks high...i'm not sure i would've done it. your camp site looks cool, i love the tall trees

Aunt Chris said...

Better you than me. I don't do camping. Where were you at? It is really pretty.

Rachel and Brian said...

oh my goodness, I can't believe you climbed even that...I'm such a wuss with heights. Good for you! Glad you guys had fun!